Friday, March 4, 2011

Cukur Jambul and Majlist Berendoi for Baby Fahrell :)

As-Salam everybody :) ...Here it is...It is already March and School Break is around the corner...and yes, we are luvin it..we're going to be pretty busy like a bee :). Therefore, I would like to thank to my client, Nadia (at this moment, her pelamin is already completed- A big YEAY..), Farrah and Erma for hiring us this month as ur event decorator.

I hope it is not too late asking "So how's February everyone?" hehe...Oh for us..It has been a really slow February as we are busy moving to a new place..renovation and etc....but Alhamdulillah we ended February with a Majlis Berendoi & Cukur Jambul  at Kinarut. It was for my return customer Rena, baby boy Fahrell. It was such a blessing event as I got the opportunity meeting some of my old folk's long lost friend. What a small world. Enjoy the pics :)





P/S- Thanks to hot mama Rena. Stay healthy and young. XOXO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment