Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Green Garden Wedding Inspiration...

She was my very first client contacted me to discuss about hantaran decoration.,,It was like 11 months before her weddings.. Her name is Yusrini and she really likes my hantaran trays; esp. the cinderella pumpkin carriage...which she made it as her wedding inspiration...

there goes the brainstorming and after sometimes she finally decided to appoint me as her wedding decoration planner! Yippie..Thanks dear. :)

so here it is...her Green Garden Wedding Inspiration concept were successfully transformed by us...
Glad to work with you...we hope to work with you soon for majlis cukur jambul pula yus..ehhehehe...

The event took place at MAKSAK


Thanks to my wonder woman, bionic woman, cat woman ... I love you guys!We're superwoman!

Side view


View from the Aisle


 Table Centre-Piece by TheWedPlan

Wedding Arch


 Lime Green plus Cream hantaran for the Bride - Ring and Cheque

 Perfume

 Sireh Junjung

 Toiletteries

 Masculine black plus Cream hantaran for the Groom - Wallet & Belt

Neck Tie

P/S - Not all hantaran pics are being uploaded here due to technical matters.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment